Fee Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Registration fee of Rs. 1200/- (in case of an online payment fee of Rs. 1250) is non-refundable.
- Processing Fee of Rs. 15,000/- is Non-refundable.
- Last Date for Admission against sanctioned intake for 2023-2024 is 31 August 2023.
- The Academic Session 2023-2024 for first Year students will commence on 16 August 2023.
- A candidate after depositing the fee (in part or full amount), desires to withdraw his/her admission or does not join the University or does not deposit the balance amount of fee (if any) by the due date, shall be liable for the cancellation of his/her admission without any compensation by the University. The University shall be at liberty to fill his/her seat by offering to any other candidate and the fee, as well as any other charges deposited with the University, shall stand forfeited.
- The caution/security money or such security deposits will be refunded to the students on his/her leaving the University, after completion of the program and declaration of the final examination results. The security deposit will be processed after the deduction of all dues and other claims if any against him/her. The student must claim his/her security within one year from the date of declaration of results, thereafter no claim regarding the refund of security will be considered by the University. No interest will be payable by the University on such a deposit.
- Hostel security deposit is refundable if the student has stayed in the hostel for at least one academic year. In case the hosteller withdraws himself/herself within the first year of admittance, security will not be refunded. The student must claim his/her security deposit within one year from the date of completion of the program otherwise, the security deposit amount will be forfeited. No interest will be payable by the University on such a deposit.
- If a student owes any money to the University on account of any penalty or damage the property of the University or otherwise, the student may be required to pay the prescribed amount immediately on the occurrence of such an incident or before appearing in the examination or as per the decision of the competent authority of the University.
- All applications for admission withdrawals will be submitted in the prescribed format to the Registrar, who would duly acknowledge the receipt of such applications by recording the submission date or email at email@example.com
Cancellation of Admission in lieu of Delay or Default in Payment of Fee:
- A student, admitted to the course(s) of the University by default, who in fact has been found ineligible or unfit later on, his/her admission shall be cancelled and such a student will not be entitled to the refund of fee or any other compensation by the University and shall have no claim against the University
- In case of failure to pay the fee by the prescribed date, the students will be liable to pay the prescribed fine and/or penalty to face any other disciplinary action. In case of non-payment of fee, the name of the student may be struck off the rolls by the University However, he/she may be allowed for re-admission as per the Rules of the University.
Cancellation of Admission for furnishing Incorrect information
The admission of a student is liable to be cancelled at any time, on being found, ineligible or unfit for admission, or of using fraudulent means for securing admission or otherwise or if any of the statements made by him/her is found false or incorrect or otherwise and the University shall have the right to take such other disciplinary action and/or penalty, as decided by the university, against such a student as per the policy and the Rules of the University In such case, the fee deposited by the student shall be forfeited and he/she shall also be liable to pay the pending fee for the remaining duration of the course and dues, penalty, etc. if any.